Send a Pick-Me-Up
Now more than ever we need to support our friends and family with positive vibes and good intentions. It’s important to show our love and say “Hey, you’re the bomb diggity and I’m grateful for you!” Here’s a round up of ideas sure to brighten a friend’s day.
A card in the mail with a brightly colored envelope is a sure-fire way to bring a little happiness to a friend. Stock up on cards, pretty markers, and fancy washi tape to send a sweet greeting. Don’t forget the stamps!
- Take it to the next level and add a small bag of tea, stickers, recipe, or even a favorite photo from a past trip. The Postieclub has great ideas and inspiration for your next snail mail extravaganza!
- Create a happy upbeat playlist on Spotify! Fill it full of all the best mood-lifting, toe-tapping tunes and then email it to glum chums who could use a boost.
- Sending a quick text with a goofy selfie, a funny GIF, or a silly animal video can bring a smile to someone’s day and let them know you’re thinking about them
- Plants have a proven track record for lifting spirits so why not send this sweet mini Haworthia Zebra to help brighten someone’s day?
For that someone special who’s under a tight work deadline, why not arrange to have lunch delivered or an afternoon coffee break? Check your area for a local or national food delivery service and then get lunch ordered!
- Send the rainbow! Temporary tattoos, tote bags, pet rainbows and e-cards are all pure joy and delight!
Let’s make someone’s day a little better. Reach out to say you care and remind them they matter! What you’re favorite way to send a pick-me-up? Share at #heypophappy
Empty content. Please select category to preview
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device